I've just moved into my dorm and finished a long day of SMC training and am finally ready for bed. God has given me much to think about tonight and my heart is heavy with the weight of it. For the second time in two days I have been reminded of the pain of people around me, and my heart and flesh cry out for them. But also for the second time in two days I have been given the verse Revelation 21:4 to sustain me. The first time was last night during a mens prayer meeting that I have been going to the past few weeks, in which we have just been praying, and asking God, what he would have us to do this year on the SPU campus. And just moments ago i was reminded again after listening to our CSMC's life stories. I don't have allot to say about it but God has put it on my heart and I don't want to forget it. Nor do I want to forget his faithfulness in these experiences.
"I shall wipe every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away." May our God make it so.
This is my prayer for those I know that are hurting and for the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment