Friday, April 30, 2010

Journal entry April 30, 2010

When it rains it pours. This week it poured. I got sick on sunday night, missed flag detail on monday morning (meaning death by ROTC), I ended being to sick to go to class until friday, but still had to take two midterms, my phone broke, and then in the turmoil of all that I got a call on my room phone (currently my only connection to the outside world) that my grandfather had passed away and I wouldn't be able to attend the funeral..... What can a man do? I turn to my Savior but have found no comfort. Loneliness crowds my heart as I try to find a God I can actually touch. I miss my friends and my familiar lifestyle, but I tell myself over and over I am right where God wants me. I know it's the truth, but the truth hurts.
Madam Life, I bid you take your claws off of my neck and sink them into something worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment